Caring Home From Home Pet Sitting Servicee

Posted By:
Date:

Safe Hands, Caring Home from Home Pet Sitting Service

Being the owner of a pet, you will know the hassle and worry it is to find the right person or organization to look after your companion whilst you are away. Putting your dog/cat into boarding kennels or cattery is not only expensive, but can also be very traumatic to your pet. The change in routine and exposure to disease can lead to behavioral problems in your loving pet and expensive vet bills.

There’s no place like home….

Safe Hands offer’s a loving, caring home from home pet sitting service.
Either in the comfort of your own home, or a day/night visiting service. You can relax in the knowledge that your precious companion will be cared for on a one to one basis, in an experienced, professional environment.
With over 20 years of animal care, I have extensive knowledge in caring for animals, weather it’s a dog, cat or parrot. I can give one to one attention and love to your furry/feathered friend.
I can provide you with excellent references and I am CRB registered also. So you can rest assured that your home and pets are in the hands or a safe and trustworthy person.

SERVICES

Home Boarding (your home)
Daily Am and PM Home Visits
Daily Dog Walking
Daily AM and PM Feeding
Daily Litter Tray/ Cage Cleaning
Medication Administration
General House Sitting
Lots of Love and Cuddles
Free Daily Text Messaging

I also have extensive knowledge in bird keeping, with over 20 years in parrot care. I understand and know the complex nature of these wonderful birds. So if you need a caring experienced baby sitter for your feathered friend, then you can relax in the knowledge that your bird will be in…
Safe Hands ….

For further information and pricing please call Leanda on …
01255 427 303 or 079000 90948
email : safehands2008@hotmail.com

All animals cared for, Dogs, Cats, Rabbits, Hamsters, Birds, Fish, Exotics

Extremely competitive rates.

Messages In This Thread