Re: reply

Posted By:
Date:

Hi Martin,
There would be no effort by a third party, from either you or myself. The thing is, with information I have as to Syed Haider and his entourage and the alias names he uses such as Dr Khan, will all catch up with him in the end.
He has gone down a very rocky road with comfort hotel and his finances are very limited as to what they were when he was using the Days Inn franchise. And as you say with the plethora of european staff and others that seem to have attitudes and no grasp of the English language it will not be long before he fails again.

Without sounding big headed, I in the Christmas of 2006 along with my then good friend and colleague eraned the hotel (as Days Inn) a gross profit of £98'000 on December Chrsitmas party bookings of which left the whole of Clacton (business and Residential) asking for more. In a seasonal town, this did not happen last year, where in a brief conversation Syed Haider stated he did not 'Bother' with Christmas and this 'was a big mistake' and as I have it so far he is not planning anything this year, it will come to show how long this hotel and this 'con-man' last before fleeing Clacton altogether with innocent customers money.

I along with a very influencial couple in Clacton have stated many times that it is a great shame, this hotel could be a gold mine, but whilst it is in the hands of Syed Haider it will be nothing but the 'Black Sheep of Clacton-on-Sea' with many locals and outsiders leaving negative feedback on a hotelier website known as 'Active Hotels' where guest who have 'genuine' bookings can leave comments after there stay.

I relish the day someone buys the hotel and then finally will be gone of the hideous past and some say 'Curse' of the Waverly Hall and Comfort Hotel and finally a landmark that can be the golden gem of Clacton on sea.

You mention immigration, I wonder if this refers to Dean and Emad the two Iraqi lads that have been there a few years, it was often Riz Haider the son of Syed then, General Manager of Days Inn who would shuffle and hide the boys out the back when the police came to break up drunken brawls after late night functions. Turned out that the boys came here on the back of a lorry and Syed had bought them as if they were goods you buy from a supermarket.
Dean fell ill once and a Doctor was called for and was given a pay off from Syed Haider to give Dean medical treatment, when it worsened he was taken to Colchester General and was admitted under the name of Riz Haider. I am gad dean made a speedy recovery but the thought that Syed haider exploits the tax payer in this way whilst taking there money too for shabby service, if a service at all.

> i quit agree may-be we should meet to make a joint effort to close this
> faulty towers

Messages In This Thread

martin young — 6 Sep 2008 at 00:47
    • Re: reply
      Mark — 7 Sep 2008 at 01:06
      • Martin?
        Mark — 7 Sep 2008 at 01:10