Re: comfort hotel

Posted By:
Date:

Yes Martin I agree.
Although working here when it was Days Inn in a managment capacity I saw members of staff leave time after time when Syed Haider would pay staff late with a cheque most of the time of which would bounce and we would be delayed a further 10 days waiting for money to clear.

Staff were on occassion TOLD they would have to wait a month later when the hotel has gain more finacial stability. All the Days Inn staff were also contacted by the Inland Revenue as the Syed Haider had been deducting our national Insurance but had NOT been paying it to the Inland Revenue. I was even asked to atten St. Clareshouse in Ipswich where I gave evidence onto a recorded tape and showed the documents such as pay slips stating that Syed Haider had been deducting NI. But it leaves you to ask what he was using it for?

The hotel when it was Days Inn in early 2006 was closed for 16 days when the local community including Amber Taxis were told the hotel had a leak and a power surge was caused. This was untrue, in fact Syed Haider had run up a £56'000 electricity bill and as he had refused to pay this time after time from when he was running the property as the Waverly Hotel, Siemens had, had enough and came and removed the fuses and cut off the electrcity. (Funny when I look back) but then I was left with the work load of managing clients and moving them to other hotels at the expense of days Inn but Syed Haider refused to come to the property and left me there with staff (he had vanished)

Health and safety has always been a breech as you say, food hygiene was also another problem but was in some cases out of my control but I did always try my best to prevent such incidents.
Money was always tight and this showed when the hotel hits its dimise and was then liquidated and Wyndham Worldwide withdrew the franchise of Days Inn which I couldnt of been more pleased as I had respect for the big Days Inn Cheifs so to speak and am a fan of the brand.

Comfort hotel, I dont think realise what they have let themselves in for, just as did the people that came in and sublet the Kitchen trying to run an indian restaurant called the Taj mahal that is now CLOSED as I predisvted wouldnt last two minutes.

I really do advise that you take a very good look at this hotel, and I warn you as the masonic lodges found out refunds are not given when it comes to Syed haoider and he will vanish in an instant.

I was told by a fellow business in Clacton only last week, that a wedding party arrived at the hotel as the Chef had stormed out over pay and that the reception had no meal, and eventually staff some hours later threw together a buffet (no sandwiches) which leaft the party in distress that food was not what they were expecting and not what they PAID FOR!

Dont get ripped off by this man - Syed Haider.

If old suppliers such as County Linen, the Butchers in Clacton town (opposite Rumours) Ross and Wheatley the Grocer and any other business have outstanding accounts with this man Syed Haider and Comfort Hotel then do not hesitate to contact me as I have personal address for him where you will be able to submit county Court claims to recoup any lost money.

> should we really call this a hotel or a commendy of errors ? dueing to my
> recent experance of work in this apology of a work envirioment , health
> and safty non exisent , management whom do do not speak english and think
> the staff work in india where ther are no rules and regulations pay below
> natonal minimum food and beverage manager earning just over 3 pound per
> hour and not allowed to pay tax or national insurance due expence incured
> by the owner need i say more???????????? welcome monday when monday they
> might actualy close it
> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> welcome h&h & the hse & last but not least immigration

Messages In This Thread